Thursday: 12-3 For Our Email Friends Only!
Friday, Saturday – 8:30-3:00
Scroll to bottom of page to see pictures!
Antiques! Ephemera! Pocket Watches! Art! Fun Stuff! Didgerydoos Too!
This sale includes items from Smugglers Corner -a Downtown San Diego Antique/Gift Store that closed in the 1970s. The owner was also an artist from Norway, so we have some great collectables and art from that country. The house is occupied, so we are limited to a few rooms and an outdoor tent. Bring your own bags and plan to spend a while with us! No Early Birds!!!
– Original art from San Diego Artist Robert Geise, including a really fun nude painted on a guitar
– African and Indonesian Masks, some used in ceremonies
– Stacks & Stacks of Postcards from the 1900-1940s. Includes Hotel Del, San Diego, Easter, Christmas – a little bit of everything
– Stereo Views – late 1800s to early 1900s
– Stacks of Original Cigar Labels
– Glamour Girl Decals – Vintage
– Scholer Accordian – Vintage Concertina
– M. Hohner Chromotische Bass in box
– U.S. Proof Sets – 1981
– Vintage/Antique Silver Mesh Purses
-Ricoh Camera – hi color marine capsule
– a Pair of Norwegian Mythology Chairs
– MOST Awesome Carved Wood Pipe Stand/Cabinet with many nice pipes
– Very nice and unusual Carved Bed
– Denmark Original Painting – W. Bredsdorff- 1884
– Fosse Trolls
– Didgery Doos Too!
– Vintage Erotica – Postcards and Pictures
– This gentleman also created tables decorated with jewelry/ephemera and watches under poured acrylic. He had a following in his native country and sold these tables for $1,000 up. We have 3 available
Much more and it is packed into a few rooms since the house is occupied. Please respect the residents and stay withing the designated areas.
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: