2025 Fort Stockton, Mission Hills, CA 92103
Scroll to bottom to see photos
Friday & Saturday: 8:30 – 4:00
Sunday: 10 – 1
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
This week’s sale is in historic Mission Hills. The owner was a lapidary instructor for the San Diego Gem & Mineral Society and the house is filled with rocks, minerals and gems, cut and uncut, polished and unpolished! In addition, we have a nice vintage Maxfield Parris, antique marble top foyer table, Tools and Fishing!
– Opals, Agates, Geodes, Tiger eye, Obsidian, Marble, Turquoise, Malachite, Quartz and more!
– Large selection of petrified wood
– Boxes of cabochons
– Boxes of Bolos
– Belt Buckles with Stone Inserts
– Broken Jewelry for crafts
– Uncut and Cabochon Opals
– Fossils – Trilobites, Ammonites, Shark Teeth
– Nice collection of purple glass
– Lots of paperback westerns – Louis L’Amore
– Nice Craft Cabinet – multi drawers
– Arc Welder
– Acetylene Torch
– Honda Generator
– Scroll Saws
– Disc/Belt Sander
– Fishing Rods & Reels
– Boat Motors
– Thomasville Dining Table & China Cabinet
– Lane Blanket Chest
– Noritake “Selby” China
– Bedroom Furniture
– Lots More!
Rain or Shine, we will be open. Plan to spend some time rummaging through rocks!
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: