5526 Renaissance Ave #1, San Diego, CA 92122
Scroll to bottom to see photos
August 21 and 22
Friday 8:30 to 3:00
Saturday 8:30 to 3:00
Saturday is One Half Off Furniture, Art, Collectables & Clothing All Day Long!! Jewelry Is 30% Off!
We still have lots of great furniture and collectables – Come Early For Best Selection!
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
Due to limited space, All parking is on the street! You may bring your vehicle in for loading large items. Thank you for your understanding!
This Townhouse is small but packed with treasures from around the world! Our client is moving overseas and can’t take it all with her!
(Don’t forget- we are also holding our Vista #2 Sale this weekend! half off original price on everything – no jewelry at Vista Sale!)
– Original Art and Serigraphs most with Certificates of Authenticity
– Edouard Manet: 1869 Etching, initialled on plate, from a posthumous collection 4 1/8″x 3 1/2″
– Linda Le Kinff – 2 Serigraphs
– Anatole Krasnyansky – 2 Serigraphs – 7 3/4″ x 6″
– Peter Nixon – Serigraph 25″x181/2″
– Yosl Bergner- Screenprint
– Dr. Ashrak Abaza – Decoupages
– Roy Tonkin – Artist Proof 13 5/8″x 10 5/8 (aside from edition of 275)
– Raffi – Lithograph (edition size; 175)
– Pierre Fanch- Artist Proof
– Gorgeous Pulaski Curved Glass Display Cabinet
– Two Large Display Cabinets – (Placed in Garage ready to load into your truck!
– Nice Cherry Sideboard
– Modern Marble, Stone & Glass end tables
– Iron Day Bed (no trundle)
– Queen Bed and bedroom furniture
– Nice Women’s Clothing – Talbots, RL, Nike, etc.
– Lot of jewelry including fine consignment jewelry – sterling, gold, turquoise , pearls, diamond rings – also a really nice nugget style gold man’s bracelet.
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: