407 Carlye Circle, Corona, CA 92882
Scroll to bottom to see photos
October 2 and 3
Friday 8:30 to 3:00
Saturday 8:30 to 3:00
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
Google Maps may lead you astray – follow these directions instead: 15 to Ontario Ave, left on Main Street, right on Montoya, left on Mary Clare St. and left on Carlye Circle.
The house is sold but if you are interested in buying in Corona, contact Jim Holmes of First Team Real Estate: www.JimAndTracy.com
We still have a houseful of nice furniture, decorator items, quality clothing and the family is bringing in even more treasures! We are happy to report that Fat Boy the turtle has a new home and is very happy!
– 1891 Book- The Savage World by Buel – in fair condition, beautiful and rare book – must see!
– Old 45s, Records and Boxes of great CDs.
– Vintage Comic Books of all kinds
– Misc. Trains – Tyco, Lima rivaross, Cox, Tempo, Twinpower Transformer
– Books – Contemporary, business, spiritual, Free Mason, Antique and more
– Baby Items: Breast Pump, Changing table, toys, baby furniture, little boy clothes, safety items, more
– Tons of quality men’s & women’s clothing & shoes: career & casual – name brands
– Full Size Iron Headboard
– Very Nice Antique Morris Chairs- one reclines, newly upholstered in leather
– Restoration Hardware Custom Sofa
– Basset Family Room Couch with Gold Warranty (transfers to new owner)
– Office Furniture, supplies, Hon File Cabinet, Christopher Lowe Desk/Hutch
– Harmon/Kardon AVR 520 Home Theater Receiver
– Dell Latitude D505 w/ Docking Station/Monitor, ComPaq Presario Desktop
– Power Mac g4 (Model M8493), Acard Disc Duplicator, Software – Mostly Mac, Cell Phones
– HP Scanjet 5370c, Epson Stylus Photo 2200
– Pantone Reference Library
– Beautiful Comforters and Down Comforters (still in dry cleaning bags
– Makita, Delta, Black & Decker Tools
– Too Much To List
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or:
These are last weeks pictures. I have tried to remove items that have already sold.
New pictures will be posted Thursday afternoon! Thanks!