1790 Ratcliff Rd, Carlsbad, CA 92008
Scroll to bottom to see photos
November 6 and 7
Friday 8:30 – 3:00
Saturday 8:30 – 3:00
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
As a special thank you to our loyal email friends, Friday is open to all of you only. Saturday we will advertise to our other venues. You will not want to miss this one! Rocks, lapidary supplies, Old Pawn Indian jewelry, knives, collectables, old books, Coins – More!
– We have an absolutely stunning and comprehensive collection of Old Pawn and newer Turquoise/Sterling Jewelry – signed and unsigned – Squash Blossom necklaces, bracelets, rings, bolos and earrings, belt buckles. Hopi, Navajo and Zuni as well as some nice Mexican sterling.
– 22k bracelet and 2 necklaces
– COINS – Peace, proofs, MORE!
– Charms, Religious medals, netskes, pearls, opal stones and more
– Turquoise by the strand, beads, jewelry supplies
– Lapidary supplies, stones, rocks, rock spheres, carved stone animals
– Victorian purses
– Gorgeous 38+ lbs Fools Gold (iron pyrite) Rock
– Watch Maker Desk
– Knives of all kinds
– Sharp LC-32SH120 TV – 32 Inch
– Canon Digital Camera – 8 mp
– Vintage Jewelry Scales in nice boxes
– WW2 Scope From Japanese Warship
– Fishing Poles
There is so much here we can’t begin to list it all! This sale is your one stop shop for the holidays!
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: