304 Calle de la Paloma, Fallbrook, CA 92028
Scroll to bottom to see photos
May 14 and 15
Friday & Saturday 8:30-3:00
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
We have a really fun Fallbrook sale this weekend. The house, garage and grounds are packed!
– Antique furniture: buffets, mirrors, desks, cabinets, table
– Collectables: glass, purple glass items, milk glass, odds n ends, dishes
– Pottery: Bauer, Roseville, USA: (dishes, teapots, vases, plates,etc.)
– US Calvary saddle and holster
– LOTS of garden decorations, pots and plants and furniture
– A very cool huge petrified wood specimen on a miner’s cart
– John Wayne cutout – Life Size!
– Stained glass panels from the captain’s room of an old ship
– Tons of tools and garage items -Craftsman Radial Arm Saw
– More, More, More!
This is a big property. Wear your comfy shoes and plan on staying a while!
Update on our kitty Leelu: She was hours away from being sent to kitty heaven when she had an unexplainable recovery from acute renal failure. The vet can’t explain it…
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: