Del Cerro (SDSU area) Gifts For The Holidays!
7737 Forrestal Road, San Diego, CA 92120
Scroll down to see all the pictures!
Sale Dates and Times:
12/9/2011 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM (Friday)
12/10/2011 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM (Saturday)
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
This house is filled to the brim with almost everything, including Pink Kitchen Items! If you collect turtles, you will be sure to find one – from crystal to stuffed!
Pictures Up Soon!
– Sterling Flatware – Towle King Richard 1932, No Monogram – 29 pieces:
– Four Each: dinner & salad forks, soup & teaspoons (6″), place & butter knives… Two Serving Spoons, One Gravy Ladle, One Misc. Spoon, One Master Butter
– Vintage Mah Jong Set -bone (ivory?) In Box – Very Nice – 142 pieces plus sticks
– Albert Richard Stockdale – originals
– Two Vintage Bohemian Cased Glass Vases – Gorgeous!
– Jewelry – Fine & Costume ,including Weiss
– Spun Crystal Animals & Decorations (including Cinderella’s Carriage)
– Serta Queen Bed – like new
– Full Size Electric Bed – Banner – Older But Works Well
– Drexel Bedroom Furniture
– Jewelry Cabinet
– Christmas Decorations, Etc.
– Tables Full Of Glassware, Bowls, Candlesticks & More!
– Vintage Goblets, Champagne, Wine, Etc. – Bamboo Design
– Pink Toaster, Coffee Pot, Pots & Pans
– Wood Dinette & Four Chairs
– Closets Full Of Towels, Sheets (Queen & Full), Blankets
– Sewing Machines – Singer
– Folding Sewing Table (For Featherweight?)
– Aiwa Speakers and Turn Table
– More, More, More!
Terms and Conditions:
For your convenience, we now accept these credit and debit cards: Master Card, Visa and Discover
Note: The EOM Estate Warehouse Outlet is open too! Check the details here.
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: