Temecula / Old Town – Saturday and Sunday
28835 Pujol St, Unit 502, Temecula, CA 92590
Scroll down to see all the Pictures!
Sale Dates and Times:
11/24/2012 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM (Saturday)
11/25/2012 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Sunday)
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
We have a great sale for you this Thanksgiving weekend – Saturday and Sunday! Please note Sunday hours.
The condo is filled with new Mor Furniture, collectables, hummels, electronics, books, collectable dolls, current cds and dvds and more! This is a great sale for unique Holiday gifts and stocking stuffers. We are right across the river from Old Town Temecula!
– iPhone 4, 8gb!
– Autographed Memorabilia – Actors and Musicians
– blue ray dvd player
– Shure Microphones and Stand
– USB Mixer – Behringer
– Universal (international) dvd Player
– Great Books, cds, dvds – Current Artists and Authors!
– Madame Alexander Dolls including “Psycho” Janet Leigh Doll and Shower!
– New Movado Ladies Watch
– New Mor Dining Table w/ Six Chairs
– Mor Armoire and Two Matching Bedside Tables
– Hummels, Royal Doulton, Lladro
– Mor Console
– Mor Leather Double Recliner Love Seat (some cat scratch damage)
– Queen Bed & Frame – Barely Used (Guest Room)
– Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein Figures
– New Shoes & Boots
– Nice Home Decor
– Garage Filled with fun stuff!
Terms and Conditions:
For your convenience, we now accept credit and debit cards: Master Card, Visa and Discover. Cash too! All Sales Final And As Is. California Sales Tax is charged unless you hold a valid Resale Permit. Buyer is responsible for packing their purchases and moving large items!
Please Note: We are not responsible for any items left behind! If discovered we will keep your forgotten item with the cashier until the end of the sale. We will not refund for forgotten items. Thank you for your understanding. 24/7 ON SITE SECURITY UPON RELEASE OF ADDRESS!
For your convenience, we now accept these credit and debit cards: Master Card, Visa and Discover
Note: The EOM Estate Sale Store is open Tuesday through Friday 11-5:00!! Check the details here.
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: