Rancho Bernardo Tools, Antiques and More!!
16518 Felice Dr, Rancho Bernardo, CA 92128
Scroll down to see all the pictures!
Sale Dates and Times:
6/7/2012 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM (Thursday)
6/8/2012 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM (Friday)
6/9/2012 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM (Saturday)
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
This is a Three Day Sale – Our First Day is Thursday! This is a sale for the tool guys and cool furniture lovers! The gentleman who lived in this house was an engineer for Hughes Aircraft in the 1950’s. The garage and cases are filled with tools, gadgets, calipers, widgets and more! We also have a fine selection of early 1900 post cards, photos and more.
– South Bend Metal Lathe w/ Accessories and Original Manuals
– Kennedy Machinist Chest/Tool Box
– Starrett Dial Indicators, Gauges, Jeweler’s Screw Drivers, radius Gauges, Screw Pitch Gauges, Combination Square & Level, Speed Indicator, More!
– Mid Century Armoire and Desk
– Antique Tables, End Tables, Dressers
– Funky Vintage Golf Pants
– Antique Opium Pipes
– Vintage Christmas Tree & Butterfly Rhinestone Jewelry Art
– Gorgeous Vintage Dining Table and Buffet
– Ceramic Mid Century Lamps
– Cases Full Of Small Tools, Etc.
* From Our Last Sale We Have Three Navajo Indian Blankets Found In the Rafters on the last day There is something for everyone – come early and bring a box!
Terms and Conditions:
For your convenience, we now accept credit and debit cards: Master Card, Visa and Discover. Cash too! All Sales Final And As Is. California Sales Tax is charged unless you hold a valid Resale Permit. Buyer is responsible for packing their purchases and moving large items!
Please Note: We are not responsible for any items left behind! If discovered we will keep your forgotten item with the cashier until the end of the sale. We will not refund for forgotten items. Thank you for your understanding. 24/7 ON SITE SECURITY UPON RELEASE OF ADDRESS!
For your convenience, we now accept these credit and debit cards: Master Card, Visa and Discover
Note: The EOM Estate Sale Store is open Monday through Friday 11-5:00!! Check the details here.
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: