San Diego/Point Loma Estate Sale
1115 Sorrento Drive, San Diego, CA 92107
Note: We will be setting out a sign in sheet at 6 AM Friday by the west side of the garage. No other sign in sheets will be honored. We will be allowing up to 25 people at a time in this estate. We wish we had the time to answer calls and emails about items and pricing, but regrettably we do not. Thanks for your understanding. Hope to see you here!!
Scroll down to see all the Pictures!
Sale Dates and Times:
6/7/2013 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM (Friday)
6/8/2013 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM (Saturday)
6/9/2013 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (Sunday)
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
Estate Of Mind, Inc. is pleased to bring you a fabulous Point Loma sale that is a mid century modern lover’s dream! The house belonged to an artist couple – Mary Ladd and Herbert Minshall, Jr. and is filled with mid century furniture, art, pottery and more! There is a separate artist studio in the back of the house with more furniture, books and art. An added bonus is spectacular views of the ocean from the house and studio.
***Bee Alert**** There is an active hive of honeybees in the corner of the courtyard. Due to space limitations, our checkout table is in the courtyard. We have been in the courtyard all week with no problems. Please be advised.
– Pair Hans C. Andersen Hex Side Tables, E. Kornes (Norway) Butter Yellow Leather Chair & Ottoman, Carl Hansen & Son Wishbone Chair, Drexel & Heritage Henredon furniture, Pair Nevo Folding Stools, More!!
– Dona Rosa Oxaca Candlesticks, Sterling Corn Cob Holders and Weighted vase, Villeroy & Boch “Acapulco” dinnerware , cut glass vases, dishes, candlesticks, Awesome Series of Enamel Tiles in Frame- unsigned, Vintage Linens, More Furniture, Vintage Duck Decoys, Pottery, Danish Flatware, Dansk Orange Enamel Cookware, MORE!
– Oil Paintings, sketches
– Books – many signed, first edition
– Clothing- St John, Talbots, hand knit sweaters, clothing from 80s & 90s
– Industrial floor lamos – (cool but need TLC)
– Fountain, Vintage Pation Furniture
Terms and Conditions:
For your convenience, we now accept credit and debit cards: Master Card, Visa and Discover. Cash too! All Sales Final And As Is. California Sales Tax is charged unless you hold a valid Resale Permit. Buyer is responsible for packing their purchases and moving large items!
Please Note: We are not responsible for any items left behind! If discovered we will keep your forgotten item with the cashier until the end of the sale. We will not refund for forgotten items. Thank you for your understanding. 24/7 ON SITE SECURITY UPON RELEASE OF ADDRESS!
For your convenience, we now accept these credit and debit cards: Master Card, Visa and Discover
Note: The EOM Estate Sale Store is open Tuesday through Friday 11-5:00!! Check the details here.
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: