39980 Buffy Way,
Murrieta, CA 92563
Scroll down to see all the Pictures!
Sale Dates and Times:
5/23/2014 8:30am to 2pm (Fri)
5/24/2014 8:30am to 2pm (Sat)
Map link to this Estate Sale:Google Map
This charming Murrieta house is filled with treasures from the past, including a Knights of Columbus sword with sheath and a WWl bayonet with scabbard.
– Two Cameo Brooches – 10k and 14k
– Mid-Century Pine Bookcase king headboard, pair night stands & dresser with mirror
– Cute Mid-Century Pine China Cabinet
– Pine Carved Chairs – Four & Pine Gate Leg Table
– Cuisinart Stainless Microwave
– Maytag Washer, Electric Dryer & Regrigerator – approx. ten years old
– Roseville Vases – As Is- Cracked & Chipped
– Fenton Blue Hobnail Epergne
– Vintage Raavad Bread Slicer From Denmark
– Gilbert Gingerbread Mantle Clock
– Metal Wall Floral Art
– Lane Blanket Chest
– Magnavox Black Lacquer Stereo Cabinet – Not Working but Great Cabinet!
– Wow – Retro Gold Striped 9 1/2 Foot Sofa – as is or a reupholster labor of love!
– #2 Dietz, Sears & Embury 2 Airpilot (no glass) Lanterns
– Cute Iron Patio Set with Four Chairs
– Three Park Benches
– Fishing Rods & Reels
– Tools, Garden Stuff, Shovels, Rakes, Ladders
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: