El Cajon- Mid Century, Lladro, Sportsman, More!
8211 Medill Avenue, El Cajon, CA 92021
Scroll down to see all the Pictures!
Sale Dates and Times:
7/18/2014 8:30am to 2pm (Fri)
7/19/2014 8:30am to 3pm (Sat)
7/20/2014 9am to 1pm (Sun)
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
House is alarmed and Security Staff is On-Site. We will set out a sign up sheet at 7 AM. This will be the only valid sign in sheet, all others will be disregarded.
This Mid Century home (also for sale!) has something for collectors of Eames style furniture, Lladro and the sportsman too! In addition, there is a construction yard on the property that must be liquidated! Wear comfortable shoes, enjoy the koi pond, and be prepared to stay a while!
– We will be taking bids to buy the scrap from the construction yard.
We know everyone is excited about this sale (we are too!) but….we are not pre-selling and we are not stating prices!
– Grande Baroque Sterling Flatware – Service for twelve plus! Many serving pieces as well. We price fairly – we do not sell at melt value.
– Herman Miller Bikini Chairs – Six in fair to good condition!
– One of a kind Mid Century designer (Betty Winston) dining table – Massive glass top on graceful curved platform – this is a must if you insist on the best in fine mid-century decor – 47″ x 89 1/2″
– Eight Mid Century Chairs designed by Betty Winston for Cal- Mode Furnishings
– Italian Mid Century Chrome & Leather Chair
– Pair Turquoise Wire Mid-Century Chairs
– Massive Mid Century Office Desk – Bring your tools and muscles!
– Huge collection of Lladro
– Baccarat Crystal Stemware – Goblets, Champagne, Cordial, Wine, More! Massena, St. Remy designs
– Wallace Baroque silver plate serving Pieces – Cabinets Full including a stunning punch set and tea/coffee set
– Gently used Bernina 1260 with instruction manual!
– Cabelas, Carhart and more for the duck hunter – camouflage overalls, coats, pants, hats, gloves, more!
– Collector ducks decoys and lithos by Ducks Unlimited
– Buck knives
– Rubber and plastic Duck Decoys – the real thing – dozens in the construction yard
– Dozens of cookbooks
– Vintage Costume Jewelry – monet, coro, trifari, rhinestones, more!
– Vintage 80’s clothing including a fur trimmed wrap/shawl that will make you wish it was winter all year round
– Men’s clothing – casual to dress suits, vintage Florsheim, more!
– Women’s clothing & shoes
– Vintage Le Creuset saute pans and individual covered casseroles
– Construction Yard filled with a little bit of everything including the kitchen sink -see photos
– Vibra screed with motor, scaffolding, concrete finishing machines- 24″ & 36″
– Two Industrial Power Washers
MORE, MORE, MORE!
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: