Wildomar Treasures- Packed with great collectables!!
Sunday we are 50% off everything! We still are packed with wonderful and unique collectables.
33501 Hayfield Circle, Wildomar, CA 92595
Sale Dates and Times:
3/5/2015 8:30am to 2pm (Thu)
3/6/2015 8:30am to 2pm (Fri)
3/7/2015 8:30am to 2pm (Sat)
3/8/2015 9am to 12pm (Sun)
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
Scroll to the bottom to see all the Pictures!!
NO PURSES, BACKPACKS, JACKETS or STROLLERS ALLOWED IN HO– USE OR GARAGE!!!
We will be holding this sale for four days due to the large amount of inventory. It is completely packed with great collectables & antiques of every kind. You would expect this variety and quantity in a well stocked antique store! Bring your own boxes & bags and be prepared to have fun!
– Antique dolls – from Germany to Japan. Tiny googly eye dolls, bisque, composition. Boxes of doll clothes, shoes, hats and more!
– Vintage Purses, hats, gloves More!
– Jadeite, Vaseline glass, kitchen collectables, reamers and juicers, depression glass, pyrex
– Vintage Casino ashtrays, lighters, swizzle sticks, matches & more!
– Antique Empire Style Display Cabinet
– Antique Buffet, Cabinets, Chairs and more!
– Karl Lagerfeld (Chanel Designer) Sun Moon Stars Brooch!
– Matisse & Renoir Jewelry
– Costume Jewelry – new and vintage
– Gorgeous Oak Vintage Dining Table & Chairs
– Vintage Wall Shelves
– Oil lamps, “Gone with the Wind” lamps, antique furniture and more!
– Canning Jars with zinc lids – ball
– Flow Blue, Metlox Rooster dishware
– Purple glass, salt cellars, antique glass
– Miniature Perfume bottles and testers including a huge Chanel Men’s “dummy” bottle
– Vintage linens, blankets, books
– Antique/Vintage sewing machines
– Garden Art, metal, benches, More!
– Cabinets full of everyday household products for the home and garden
– We are still finding treasures in every nook and cranny! Bring boxes and paper and be prepared to have fun!
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: