Canyon Lake Collectables! SUNDAY: 30% OFF EVERYTHING.
23440 Moccasin Circle, Canyon Lake, CA 92587
Sale Dates and Times:
3/13/2015 8:30am to 2pm (Fri)
3/14/2015 8:30am to 2pm (Sat)
3/15/2015 9am to 12pm (Sun)
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
Scroll to the bottom to see all the Pictures!!
SUNDAY: 30% OFF EVERYTHING.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS OR YOU WILL NOT HAVE ENTRY TO THIS SALE:
ALL REQUESTS To attend MUST BE SUBMITTED Before you reach the gate. You must be on guest list to enter Canyon Lake.
For fastest response TEXT me at 760-419-0954. You may also EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via “ask a question” on this site.
(I will not respond to voice mail requests.)
I need only the first and last name of the driver as it appears on their driver’s license. Passengers do not need to be on the list.
You will have access to the sale Sunday 8:45 until noon. Use only the left lane with the guard station.
ALL REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED Before you reach the gate!
NO PURSES, BACKPACKS, JACKETS OR STROLLERS!
Check website for our Phase 2 of this sale coming the end of April! You will remain on the guest list.
This Canyon Lake sale is filled with collectables, including a truly comprehensive collection of G.I Joe items. This will be a two part sale due to the quantity of inventory. (Sale 2 includes a Model A & two Model Ts!) ( Read end of this ad for information on a 1965 fast back corvette for sale by owner – A most amazing vehicle! Not on premises. )
– Two National Security “Magnum” Gun Safes – purchased in 1993, company since bought out by Liberty Safes. 60 1/2″ Height, 36″- Width, 25″ -Depth, Weight – 1,200 LBs, triple Wall construction. Made in the U.S.A.- Buyer must hire a professional safe mover! We will not permit a nonprofessional to move these safes due to liability issues.
– G.I Joe – in boxes – trucks, tanks, accessories, More. These G.I. Joes are so much detailed! They are great as gifts or display!
– Die cast cars – tables full of every type of collectable car!
– Gun Patches and Decals
-SOLD Vintage gumball/balloon machine – Original Double Bubble gum and toys inside
– SOLD Very cool stingray bicycle with double headlamps – needs restoring
– John Wayne collectables – case knives, watches, zippo lighters, figurines, MOre!
– Beer collectables – neon signs, mugs, more!
– Trains sets, tools, Parrot cages, golf cart,
– SOLD Honda 90 motorbike
– Stainless Refrigerator, Dryer, washer
– Tools and power tools
– Cowboy boots – 9 1/2 D – Tony Llama, Justin, Nacona
1965 Fast Back Corvette. This vehicle is available by appointment only. It is not at this sale. Please ask for information at the estate sale.
This bright yellow 1965 Corvette fast back Stingray is a rare collector’s find known as a survivor car. This classic 327 four speed automobile has always been garaged and in fact had not even been registered since May of 1995 until February 26th 2015. The original mileage is only 47,222 as of today, March 2, 2015 Everything is as it came from the factory except for plugs, plug wires, distributor, points and hoses. The tires were just replaced with the old tires showing the DOT number as being from 1977. This car has just been completely gone through all the oil and lines; the brakes were inspected and found to be in perfect shape and the fluid has been drained and replaced. The radiator was drained, flushed and re-filled. The gasoline system was completely drained and cleaned out including all the lines. The carburetor was completely gone through and the clutch was examined and found to be in excellent condition.
This amazing survivor vehicle was just appraised for insurance purposes and found to be worth at least $65,000.00. This classic will sell to the highest bidder with a firm minimum of the appraised $65,000.00 and no less.
Information at estate sale.
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: