La Jolla architect’s F.L.Wright inspired home – Treasure Trove!
5950 Avenida Chamnez, La Jolla, CA 92037
Sale Dates and Times:
11/11/2016 8:30am to 2pm (Fri)
11/12/2016 8:30am to 2pm (Sat)
11/13/2016 9am to 12pm (Sun)
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
Scroll to the bottom to see all the Pictures!!
Estate of Mind, Inc. is pleased to bring to you the estate of a well-known San Diego architect who apprenticed under Frank Lloyd Wright. During World War 2, he joined the U.S. Army Air Corps and flew B-25 bombers. He also designed and built boats and was a founding supporter of Challenged America (Adaptive and Therapeutic Sailing Program).
This modernist home is filled with mid- century furniture and décor from around the world and more! Check back for photos and details.
This is a digger’s delight! There are boxes and tables filled with collectables and shelves that haven’s been touched in 20 years. Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to stay awhile.
– Ekornes Stressless Leather Sofa, Chair and corner table
– Plycraft Chair and Ottoman
– Vestlandske Chair
– Three mid century Moreddi Chairs
– Montery Style Tile Top coffee tables
– Industrial Metal Blueprint Cabinets
– Drafting Table
– Herman Miller Office Chair (as is)
– Carved Tiki statue
– Two Sterling USAAF pilot wings (J. O’Brien)
– Meyer pilot wings (not sterling)
– Campaign and Service Medals
– Vintage boat compasses
– 10k Fraternity Pins – vintage 1956
– Omega Vintage Automatic 14k Gold Filled man’s watch – works
– Misc. jewelry – sterling Native American and Mexico Taxco, Vintage scrimshaw bolo, cufflinks, more
– Vintage Auxiliary Coast Guard patches, pins, etc.
– Talleres Monastery Sterling Plaque – Mexico
– Blueprints for sail boats
– Georg Jensen Wood Salad Bowl
– Two Wood Recorders – Dushkin and Mollenhauer
– Frank Lloyd Wright Design Books
SO MUCH MORE!
These items are consigned from a separate estate:
– gold and silver coins – Cash Only
– Sterling Flatware
Click on a Picture to enlarge, use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: