Quail Valley -Bali tiki, statues, teak root benches, more!
23740 Elsinore Lane, Menifee, CA 92587
Sale Dates and Times:
9/15/17 8:30am to 2pm (Fri)
9/16/17 8:30am to 2pm (Sat)
9/17/17 9am to 12pm (Sun)
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
Scroll to the bottom to see all the Pictures!!
NOTE: Your navigator may take you a different route. This is the most straight forward: 15 North to right (east) on Railroad Canyon Road. Left on Goetz. Follow Goetz to left on East Drive (you will see an old beat up sign that says Kabian). Keep left and pass sign that says Kabian Park. Turn right on San Jacinto. Turn left on Clark.
Saturday Discounts – 20-30%
Our client is a world traveler, collector, jewelry designer and reptile expert. She is closing her business – Sticky Tongue Farms – and moving on to more adventures! This home is a treasure trove of new and old concrete and wood Indonesian statuary, Tiki Palm masks and totem carvings, custom sterling jewelry, ethnic style wood jewelry, all sizes of ear gauges and ear plugs, and more! This is a unique and one of a kind sale! If you are a lover of Indonesian culture, an owner of a tattoo shop or just love the tribal look, this is the place to be for everything you have been looking for! We have everything for your Zen garden or Yoga studio! We are close to wholesale prices on most jewelry!
Sign up sheet will be at front door at 7:00 a.m.
* While we will provide heavy duty dollies for the concrete statuary and tiki totem, we cannot assist you with moving them. These items are Heavy! Pleases bring plenty of muscle with you. Thank you for your understanding. *
– Teak root hall trees
– Teak root free form benches, chair and table bases
– Coconut Palm giant mask tiki carvings
– Giant Tiki totem over eight feet tall
– Hundreds of pairs of earrings, ear gauges and ear plugs – wood, water buffalo horn, bone, mother of pearl and more! These will be sold individually and in bulk.
– Bins full of ethnic tribal style beads necklaces
– Heavy Sterling necklaces, earrings and cuffs
– Rare Cassowary ceremonial bird leg bone tribal dagger with feathers
– Antique table from Tibetan temple
– Crocodile (satin) wood carvings – temple guards, Shivas, Baruna and more – Crocodile wood is used for high quality and intricate carvings
– Buddha wood and concrete panels – large and small
– Rare hand painted fabric scroll – Mahakala – the defender of beliefs and pure intentions. This circa 1940s fabric is signed on the back with the handprint of the artist.
– Carved wood Garuda temple guard
– Teak root wood Kings chair
– Original art by world renowned artist Gamini Ratnavira
– Silk screen machine with frames and more!
– Banners, saris and more!
– Pair of reproduction Mission Morris style chairs
– Teak patio table
– Teak folding chairs
– Reptile dome lights
– Plants and succulents
– Heavy duty pallet mover (wheels)
Click on a Picture to enlarge, then use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: