3365 Reche Road, Fallbrook, CA 92028
Sale Dates and Times:
11/3/17 8:30am to 2pm (Fri)
11/4/17 8:30am to 2pm (Sat)
11/5/17 9am to 12pm (Sun)
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
Scroll to the bottom to see all the Pictures!!
This is not your ordinary sale! This huge Fallbrook estate is filled with designer, custom and unique and hard to find items. Antiques, collectables, rare Lladro mare and foal statue, mid century Italian ceramics, window coverings, garage goodies and more! Check back for details.
Important: Gate opens at 8:15 – no sign up sheet. The house is at the top of a long steep driveway that will hold seven cars. An attendant at the gate will allow seven cars to enter. After that, the attendant will shuttle four people at a time up to house.
Twenty-five customers in house at a time. Thank you for your understanding.
– Pair of Marge Carson Chairs – wonderful subtle Tangerine plaid
– Lladro – “First Steps on the Prairie”
– Statue – “Boy with Top”
– Vintage/Antique Large artist mannequin – This is worth the drive!
– Schwinn “Paramount” bicycle and Klein off road bicycle
– Clocks – Seth Thomas, Ethan Allen, LFS (Lorenz Furtwangler & Sonne) Grandfather clock, more!
– Rare and sought after Italian ceramic monkey holding ball – made famous by Elvis Presley
– Like new, Whirlpool Cabriol washer and electric dryer. Plastic still covers control panel
– Walter of Wabash Dining Table
– Iron & Brass Baker’s Racks – tall and short
– Pewter including an amazing antique pitcher with eagle head
– Charles B. Cobb MCM sculptured mirror
– Painted Cabinets
– Wonderful Italian porcelains, ceramics and more!
– Costume jewelry
– Art – Louis Jany, Jack Laycox, Mona Froyland, L. Vezcinsky, Kovac, Peggy Sanders, Dorothy Kennedy, more!
– Kitchen filled with everything including Vitamix super 3600
– Patio furniture
– plants and pots
– Garage tools and more!
Click on a Picture to enlarge, then use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: