Valley Center Rustic Elegance
28490 Lilac Road, Valley Center, CA 92082
Sale Dates and Times:
6/28/2019 8:30am to 2:00pm (Fri)
6/29/2019 8:30am to 2:00pm (Sat)
6/30/2019 9:00am to 12:00pm (Sun)
Map link to this Estate Sale: Google Map
Scroll to the bottom to see all the Pictures!!
The gate will be opened at 7:45 for limited parking for loading and handicapped.
Sale begins at 8:30 sharp on Friday and Saturday. Please park across the street in field – Watch out for ruts! Join us for a day in the countryside and make it a day by stopping at Fat Ivors for all you can eat ribs!
This rustic Valley Center sale has a little bit of everything including great outdoor plants, exercise equipment, leather sofa, amazing teak dining table, early 1900 photos and more! We also have a great selection of cowboy books – calf roping, training, team roping and more!
- Sterling service for 4 plus extra spoons, cake slicer, pie server, slotted spoon and original case – Horizon by Easterling
- Leather sofa
- Fabulous rustic dining table with one bench from Cedros design district
- Dorothy Mushet watercolor – local San Diego artist
- 1922 39th Cathedral Class A.& A.S. Rite 32 degree photograph – 32nd degree is the highest full Mason rating – names of members are on back of photo.
- Bowflex Powerflex Max Trainer M3 – The Max Trainer engages more upper body muscles than an elliptical
- Outdoor plants including Octotillo, Euphorbia, succulents, cacti and more!
- Steer skulls
- Great Cowboy books, some signed – R. Lewis Bowman “Bumfuzzled”, 1961 Calf Roping by Toots Mansfield, a Western Horseman book
- Poetry To… Irish poems compiled under the name Rusty O’Yeats, aka Mike Thorsnes – long time San Diego resident, attorney, cowboy, artist and writer who passed away May 29, 2019
- First Edition “A Girl and Five Brave Horses” Sonora Carver
- Barbara Worth “Good Hands and Seat” medal
- Coyote pelt – interesting note – this pelt is road kill that was sent to taxidermist.
- Two antique armoires with original keys
- Fabulous circa 1970s driftwood base coffee table and end table
- Nocona and custom English lace up riding boots – ladies size 7
- Snaffle bits, bridles and miscellaneous tack
- Six books by Leslie Ford
- 1900 to 1930s photos, photo books, baby bonnet and velvet child’s jacket with shorts
- Three early 1900s French embroidered postcards
- Sterling and costume jewelry and vintage watches
- Ranch gate and fencing panels
Click on a Picture to enlarge, then use right and left arrow keys to navigate or: